I've been 攻撃する,衝突する with 40 運動ing 刑罰,罰則s in London - even though I've NEVER driven there. Has someone cloned my number plate? SALLY SORTS IT

I live on Merseyside and have never driven in London. But over the last few years I have received more than 40 刑罰,罰則 notice 告発(する),告訴(する)/料金s for さまざまな 運動ing offences in London, 含むing for not 支払う/賃金ing the Dartford Crossing (死傷者)数. I have had four in the last two weeks alone and every time I must send 詳細(に述べる)d proof that I am not at fault. I think someone in London has cloned my plate and is running up 告発(する),告訴(する)/料金s in my 指名する.

I have 知らせるd the Driver and 乗り物 Licensing 機関 (DVLA), the police, the 詐欺 squad and my MP, with no success. Can you help to 解決する this problem?

J.M., Merseyside

S 同盟(する) Hamilton replies: Your 戦う/戦い over 刑罰,罰則 notices 問題/発行するd to you 不公平に is 明確に 運動ing you 一連の会議、交渉/完成する the bend. When you explain to the DVLA that you did not run up the 刑罰,罰則 notices, it 受託するs what you say and you are not 告発(する),告訴(する)/料金d. But, this takes a lot of time and 成果/努力 on your part.

You worry that the only 出口 from this never-ending roundabout of 論争s appears be to change your car or number plate. I 収容する/認める that would be extreme, so I asked the DVLA to 調査/捜査する and help you find an easier 大勝する of escape.

A few days later the department (機の)カム 支援する to say it had looked into 事柄s and 設立する that the other 乗り物 that is 原因(となる)ing you this 刑罰,罰則 nightmare is not a clone but has a 本物の plate with a number configuration that looks 類似の to yours.

Although the DVLA did not 確認する the 詳細(に述べる)s, I 嫌疑者,容疑者/疑う the cameras used by さまざまな traffic organisations to catch 違反者/犯罪者s may be mixing up a 無 in your 登録 かもしれない with the letter ‘O’ on the other driver’s plate.

Whilst the DVLA cannot stop such 刑罰,罰則 notices 上陸 on your doormat, it has now 供給するd you (and the owner of the other car) with a special letter from the organisation that 輪郭(を描く)s all the (警察などへの)密告,告訴(状) in one place that you need to 証明する your innocence to the 関連した 当局. You can send this to any 施行 機関 that 問題/発行するs you a 刑罰,罰則 notice in error. This may not put a 停止(させる) to the hassle 完全に, but should enable you to have any 不公平な 刑罰,罰則s overturned more speedily.

As you について言及するd in your letter, you 最初 thought your plate had been cloned. This is when crooks either pinch 本物の plates or 購入(する) copies on the internet from unauthorised 供給者s, then attach them to a 乗り物 often - though not always - of the same model and colour. This gives them 解放する/自由な rein to 運動 around breaking 速度(を上げる) 限界s, park without pa yment or even use the 乗り物 to commit serious 罪,犯罪s ? without 恐れる of 直面するing 刑罰,罰則s ― unless the police happen to catch them in the 行為/法令/行動する.

Although the DVLA said your car had not been cloned, the 影響 was the same when it (機の)カム to the deluge of 刑罰,罰則 notices received.

Simon Williams, 長,率いる of 政策 at モーターing 会社/堅い RAC, says: ‘普通は, 多重の 罰金s relating to one 乗り物 would 示す it has been cloned. If you receive an incorrect 刑罰,罰則, 接触する the 問題/発行するing 当局 and explain your 状況/情勢. If possible, 供給する 証拠 to show you were somewhere else at the time and tell the police and DVLA you think your number plate has been cloned.’

?

I was sent an £11,000 gas 法案 out of the blue - then 脅すd with a higher 付加価値税 告発(する),告訴(する)/料金 when I complained??

I am having a stressful time with Flogas, our 供給者 of liquified 石油 gas. It recently sent a 法案 out of the blue for £11,269, which was 述べるd as an 延滞の 思い出の品 letter にもかかわらず this 存在 the first we’d heard of it. Before this we had been in credit with the company for several years.

After emailing my 関心s to 顧客 services, all I got in return was a 脅し to 告発(する),告訴(する)/料金 us 付加価値税 of 20 per cent, rather than the usual 減ずるd 率 of 5 per cent for 世帯s, on all 未来 法案s as we have 明らかに gone over the 量 普通は used by a 居住の 所有物/資産/財産. How did it reach this 人物/姿/数字? Please help.

V.B., Musselburgh, East Lothian

Sally Hamilton replies: You and your 隣人s had new smart メーターs fitted late last year so were able to compare u 下落する for your 類似の sized four-bedroom terraced houses, you explained. You were ガス/煙ing because the levels of gas used were much the same and yet your 隣人s were 告発(する),告訴(する)/料金d about £280 for the most 最近の 4半期/4分の1 compared to your 注目する,もくろむ-popping £11,269 法案 ? which didn’t even について言及する the period of usage it referred to.

You 追加するd that this is not the first time you have had a problem with Flogas and crazy 法案s.

Can Sally Sorts It help you??

Do you have a 消費者 problem you need help with? Email Sally Hamilton at sally@dailymail.co.uk?― 含む phone number, 演説(する)/住所 and a 公式文書,認める 演説(する)/住所d to the 感情を害する/違反するing organisation giving them 許可 to talk to Sally Hamilton.?

Please do not send 初めの 文書s as we cannot take 責任/義務 for them.?

No 合法的な 責任/義務 can be 受託するd by the Daily Mail or This is Money for answers given.?

Ten years ago, you and other 居住(者)s received large 法案s 予定 to a mistake on the 供給者’s part over the way it had calculated your 法案s ? it had used metric rather than 皇室の 測定s when working out your gas usage.

You ended up a few thousand 続けざまに猛撃するs in credit but decided to leave it on the account to 会合,会う 未来 法案s.

After that, the メーターs were read periodically by a visiting 専門家技術者. You kept checking the account and at the last count, it was still in credit. With a smart メーター now in place, you thought your 法案s would be wholly 正確な.

にもかかわらず your best 成果/努力s, you didn’t get a proper answer from Flogas over your 関心s, so I turned up the 圧力 and asked it to 調査/捜査する the source of this 汚い 法案.

A few days later, a 広報担当者 (機の)カム 支援する to 知らせる me that an (n)役員/(a)執行力のある had now spoken to you 直接/まっすぐに and that 事柄s had been ‘友好的に’ 解決するd.

You 確認するd this was so, 報告(する)/憶測ing it had told you of its error with the sums, which meant it had been 本気で underbilling you for the last four years. Thankfully, instead of 主張するing you 支払う/賃金 the shock £11,269 借りがあるd for the gas that had been 消費するd, it agreed to 帳消しにする 60 per cent and 告発(する),告訴(する)/料金 just £4,000.

You have agreed to 会合,会う the cost in 24 月毎の instalments, on 最高の,を越す of your usual 法案s.

This means £7,000 or so of 告発(する),告訴(する)/料金s have been 消滅させるd, a 決意/決議 which you said you were happy with.

Had this 失敗 occurred with a 基準 gas 供給(する), even more of the 法案 could have been wiped out.

支配するs 始める,決める 負かす/撃墜する by regulator Ofgem say householders cannot be 告発(する),告訴(する)/料金d for gas or electricity used more than 12 months ago if they have not been 正確に 法案d for it or 知らせるd about it by w ay of a 声明 of account 以前. However, the 支配するs do not 適用する to the ‘off-grid’ market that 含むs LPG and oil. 顧客s of these 代案/選択肢 燃料s, who cannot 解決する a 法案 論争 to their satisfaction 直接/まっすぐに with their 供給者, can take a (民事の)告訴 to the liquid gas ombudsman at utilitiesadr.co.uk