DailyMailTV EXCLUSIVE: 12 Dates of Christmas 星/主役にする Brooke Lusk 公式に comes out after she says a castmate '脅すd' to out her 公然と

Brooke Lusk, 27, one of the finalists on this season of HBO Max's holiday 主題d dating reality show, 12 Dates of Christmas, has come out 排他的に to DailyMailTV.

The actress said in a sit 負かす/撃墜する interview that she 手配中の,お尋ね者 to take 支配(する)/統制する of the narrative and 明らかにする/漏らす her sexuality 公然と, on her 条件, after another cast member from the show '脅すd' to out her.

During her emotional 雑談(する), Brooke was joined for moral support by another finalist from season two, 非,不,無-binary Hina Sabitine, 25. Brooke 明らかにする/漏らすd that after 生産/産物 wrapped she and Hina 現実に 時代遅れの for a short time and they were Lusk's first lesbian 関係.

Her truth:?Brooke Lusk, 27, one of the finalists on this season of HBO Max's holiday themed dating reality show, 12 Dates of Christmas, has come out exclusively to DailyMailTV

Her truth:?Brooke Lusk, 27, one of the finalists on this season of HBO Max's holiday 主題d dating reality show, 12 Dates of Christmas, has come out 排他的に to DailyMailTV

'I had a castmate insinuate, to put it lightly, that they were going to out me and I've had to come out to everyone in my life this week,' Brooke told DailyMailTV through 涙/ほころびs.

Brooke was 初めは 追求するing a 関係 with Danny Escalante, the straight male lead on 12 Dates of Christmas.

She made it to the final two but Danny ended up breaking Brooke's heart not once, but twice.

After the show, Lusk ended up 簡潔に dating another castmate, Hina, a 非,不,無-binary lesbian who was there 争う for the heart of Amanda Jenkins (the 女性(の) lesbian lead).

'I had a castmate insinuate, to put it lightly, that they were going to out me and I've had to come out to everyone in my life this week,' Brooke told DailyMailTV through tears.

'I had a castmate insinuate, to put it lightly, that they were going to out me and I've had to come out to everyone in my life this 少しの k,' Brooke told DailyMailTV through 涙/ほころびs.

After the show, Lusk ended up briefly dating another castmate, Hina, a non-binary lesbian who was there vying for the heart of Amanda Jenkins (the female lesbian lead)

After the show, Lusk ended up 簡潔に dating another castmate, Hina, a 非,不,無-binary lesbian who was there 争う for the heart of Amanda Jenkins (the 女性(の) lesbian lead)

Brook tells DailyMailTV that Hina was 現実に the first lesbian 関係 she's has ever had and it threw her perception of her own sexuality for a 宙返り飛行.

'I was into men 支援する then,' Brooke said of starting the show. 'If someone were to ask me my sexuality, I probably would have identified a straight.'

'I am 軍隊d now to ask myself, "how do I identify?" Because I'm still 自信のない,' she 追加するd.

While she had no 意向s of going public with 詳細(に述べる)s about her 性の orientation, Brooke (人命などを)奪う,主張するs she is 存在 脅すd 経由で text message by someone else on the show 説 that they will expose her sexuality 公然と.

Cameras rolling:?Brooke was originally pursuing a relationship with Danny Escalante, the straight male lead on 12 Dates of Christmas, she made it to the final two

Cameras rolling:?Brooke was 初めは 追求するing a 関係 with Danny Escalante, the straight male lead on 12 Dates of Christmas, she made it to the final two

'I am afraid of being outed by someone else so I am doing it here and I am so grateful for this support - for Hina to join me. I ask them to join me for the moral support,' Brooke said.

'I am afraid of 存在 outed by someone else so I am doing it here and I am so 感謝する for this support - for Hina to join me. I ask them to join me for the moral support,' Brooke said.

Lusk explained that she 手配中の,お尋ね者 to come out in such a public 会議, after doing it 個人として to her closest friends and family last week, to 確実にする she was in 支配(する)/統制する of her own story.

'I am afraid of 存在 outed by someone else so I am doing it here and I am so 感謝する for this support - for Hina to join me. I ask them to join me for the moral support,' Brooke said.

に引き続いて 生産/産物, Hina and Brooke who connected as friends while filming, ended up getting together for a short while in Los Angeles. The romantic 関係 fizzled but the pair remain good friends.

Brooke broke 負かす/撃墜する during the interview, upset at 存在 支援するd into a corner by another person from the show but 辞退するd to 明らかにする/漏らす the 指名する of the cast member 脅すing her.?

'I was into men back then,' Brooke said of starting the show. 'If someone were to ask me my sexuality, I probably would have identified a straight.' 'I am forced now to ask myself, "how do I identify?" Because I'm still unsure.'

'I was into men 支援する then,' Brooke said of starting the show. 'If someone were to ask me my sexuality, I probably would have identified a straight.' 'I am 軍隊d now to ask myself, "how do I identify?" Because I'm still 自信のない.'

'This is a 破滅的な thing to put a human through, and I really hope they know how awful this was,' she said. 'I just want them to learn from this mistake and maybe just look inside and question why, why they 脅すd it, whether the 脅し was real or not.'

にもかかわらず all the negativity after the show, neither Brooke nor Hina 悔いる 参加するing.

While Hina says that a lot of her story line was taken out of 状況 (they were not portrayed in the most 肯定的な light throughout the season) they are happy to 代表する some much needed 多様制 in dating shows.

'I'm a 非,不,無-binary lesbian and I've never seen a 非,不,無-binary lesbian on reality TV, ever in my life,' Hina said. 'And so going into it, my idea was like, I just want to be 代表 in any way that counts. Hopefully 肯定的な.'

12 Dates of Christmas puts unique 新たな展開 on 伝統的な dating show with a diverse trio of leads all looking to find that special someone to bring home for the holidays during an 激しい string of 支援する-to-支援する dates 始める,決める in a winter wonderland.

Season two is 現在/一般に streaming on HBO Max. Brooke Lusk can be seen in her new film American Sicario, streaming on アマゾン Prime and in select theaters.

Ho ho ho:?12 Dates of Christmas puts unique twist on traditional dating show with a diverse trio of leads all looking to find that special someone to bring home for the holidays during an intense string of back-to-back dates set in a winter wonderland

売春婦 売春婦 売春婦:?12 Dates of Christmas puts unique 新たな展開 on 伝統的な dating show with a diverse trio of leads all looking to find that special someone to bring home for the holidays during an 激しい string of 支援する-to-支援する dates 始める,決める in a winter wonderland

The comments below have been 穏健なd in 前進する.

The 見解(をとる)s 表明するd in the contents above are those of our 使用者s and do not やむを得ず 反映する the 見解(をとる)s of MailOnline.

We are no longer 受託するing comments on this article.