It's taken 20 years of women like me 直面するing 脅迫, death 脅しs and 難破させるd 暮らしs for the 発言する/表明する of sanity to be finally heard, 令状s Julie Bindel

The 損失 wrought by two 10年間s of slavish obedience to an 観念的な 教団 cannot be overstated. So many children and adolescents have been 犠牲者s of the trans delusion.

They have had their 団体/死体s mutilated, their mental health 難破させるd, their 関係s with parents and siblings destroyed, their education 粉々にするd ―all based on the crazy fallacy that there is any such thing as a ‘transgender child’ or that it is possible for a prepubescent to be ‘罠にかける in the wrong 団体/死体’.

My main emotion, as I read the Cass Review yesterday, was not 救済 ― but 怒り/怒る. Yes, I’m glad the tide is finally turning against this oppressive, 有毒な dogma. But people like me have been speaking out against it for more than 20 years.

We have 直面するd constant 脅迫, 暴力/激しさ, even death 脅しs. Some of us have seen our 暮らしs 難破させるd. Academics have been 解雇(する)d, whistleblowers have been hounded out. Why has it taken so long for the 発言する/表明する of the 設立 to be raised in defence of sanity?

A few heroic 人物/姿/数字s have been willing to sacrifice their careers by speaking a self-evident truth ― that unhappy, 混乱させるd children cannot be ‘直す/買収する,八百長をするd’ by a 有毒な cocktail of 医薬.

Mermaids, which described i
tself as a support group for children and teenagers with ?gender identity disorder?, saw a big increase in enquiries since its inception in 1995

Mermaids, which 述べるd itself as a support group for children and 十代の少年少女s with ‘gender 身元 disorder’, saw a big 増加する in enquiries since its inception in 1995

This せねばならない be obvious: 外科 leaves 永久の physical scars while 麻薬s 原因(となる) 深い mental 損失 and often physical 危険s. Encouraging children to live a 嘘(をつく), 一方/合間, means creating a lifelong psychological mess.

Yet far from standing up to the 暴徒 mentality, most political leaders have been craven. Last year, Sir Keir Starmer, our probable next 総理大臣, couldn’t commit himself: the best he could do was 宣言する that, ‘99.9 per cent of women 港/避難所’t got a penis’, 暗示するing that one in 1,000 do.

In her 手段d 報告(する)/憶測, Dr Hilary Cass recommends a ‘holistic approach’ to 扱う/治療するing young people 尋問 their gender 身元, 焦点(を合わせる)ing on mental health rather than physical and 医療の 介入s. But how can I feel relieved to read this when I’ve watched this quasi-宗教的な movement take 支配(する)/統制する of all our major 政治の 団体/死体s ― 含むing the 国家の Health Service?

In its worst incarnations, trans cultism is akin to the 古代の belief in 所有/入手 by demons. Rather than 演説(する)/住所ing コンビナート/複合体 mental health problems or hangups about sexuality, thousands of children have been told that their true ‘身元’ can be 拘留するd within their flesh. It’s 前向きに/確かに 中世.

Yet this notion has 感染させるd almost every school, even at nursery level. Last Saturday, a woman 接触するd me in despair after finding that her ten-year-old daughter had been 許すd (perhaps encouraged) by teachers to ‘移行’ at school.

She 始める,決めるs out each morning in a girl’s uniform, then changes into boy’s 着せる/賦与するs on arrival at school. Teachers and classmates call her by a new, male 指名する. She uses the boys’ bathrooms and plays sports on the boys’ teams.

Incredibly, the school gave no hint of this to her parents.

How can anyone in 当局 think this was 権利 or healthy? This poisonous, 意見の不一致を生じる 傾向 has been spreading for years.

The fact that the NHS is belatedly recognising it is hardly a 原因(となる) for unbridled 祝賀.

I first became aware of it in 2003, when 令状ing about the 増加するing normalisation of adult transexuality and its 脅し to women’s hard-won 権利s.

In her measured report, Dr Hilary Cass recommends a ?holistic approach? to treating young people questioning their gender identity, focusing on mental health rather than physical and medical interventions

In her 手段d 報告(する)/憶測, Dr Hilary Cass recommends a ‘holistic approach’ to 扱う/治療するing young people 尋問 their gender 身元, 焦点(を合わせる)ing on mental health rather than physical and 医療の 介入s

A charity called Mermaids, I was appalled to find, which 述べるd itself as a support group for children and 十代の少年少女s with ‘gender 身元 disorder’, had seen a big 増加する in 調査s since its inception in 1995.

For ten years, Mermaids had been 布告するing the 存在 of ‘trans children’ and recommending physical, even life-changing 介入s to 許す them to live as the opposite sex. These youngsters, some just 14, were having invasive 治療s such as puberty blockers.

にもかかわらず the 欠如(する) of knowledge about the 麻薬s’ long-称する,呼ぶ/期間/用語 影響s, they were 定める/命ずるd to ever-younger children.

Puberty blockers were characteristically sold as a way of ‘buying time’ for children who might decide to embrace sex-change 手続きs when they were older. It was, their 支持するs (人命などを)奪う,主張するd, a way of ‘押し進めるing the pause button’ on ado lescence.

What bilge. It’s incredible any educated person, let alone a doctor or nurse, could ever have given that (人命などを)奪う,主張する credence.

Puberty is a period of 混乱, emotional 騒動 and physical 不快 ― 特に for girls. And whatever sex, our 団体/死体s change. We become sexually aware, and fertile. We look, feel and think 異なって, often from one week to the next.

Pretending that this 混乱させるing, 圧倒的な 過程 can just be ‘paused’, like a ビデオテープ, is a perversion of reality. We don’t yet know the 十分な 損失 puberty blockers can 原因(となる), but already we’re seeing 証拠 that they 増加する the incidence of 癌s, 多重の sclerosis and osteoporosis or brittle bones in young adults.

If that’s the danger after ten or 15 years, what could be the 結果 after 25 or 30? I 恐れる the irrevocable 損失 from these 麻薬s is going to be much worse than we yet imagine, a 医療の 災害 on a 規模 that dwarfs the thalidomide スキャンダル.

And that’s just the 麻薬s. The irreversible 医療の 手続きs, literally carving up the 性の 組織/臓器s of people barely out of their teens, are shocking. How can so many have remained silent while a taxpayer-基金d NHS clinic amputated young women’s breasts?

So yes, I welcome the Cass Review, but only because I, like so many, have been desperate to hear any 肉親,親類d of 公式の/役人 承認 that 巨大な 害(を与える) is 存在 done to children by this 集団の/共同の madness.

The 報告(する)/憶測 begins with an 極端に 防御の 声明, 約束ing young people that Gender 身元 開発 Services [GIDS], 含むing hormone 治療s, will not be stopped.

We all want everyone, most of all vulnerable children, to have access to good healthcare. But puberty blockers that put children on a pathway to sex-change surgery should not be considered healthcare, writes Julie Bindel

We all want everyone, most of all 攻撃を受けやすい children, to have 接近 to good healthcare. But puberty blockers that put children on a pathway to sex-change 外科 should not be considered healthcare, 令状s Julie Bindel

井戸/弁護士席, they should be. Dr Cass せねばならない be throwing out the notion on the first page that there is any such thing as a ‘trans child’.

We all want everyone, most of all 攻撃を受けやすい children, to have 接近 to good healthcare. But puberty blockers that put children on a pathway to sex-change 外科 should not be considered healthcare.

The review 認めるs that children and adolescents coming to GIDS clinics often 現在の with a wide 範囲 of overlapping 医療の and psychological problems, or ‘co-morbidities’.

Clinicians seeing these children should be 警報 for undiagnosed 不景気, eating disorders, neuro-diverse 条件s such as autism and other hidden problems, 同様に as family 問題/発行するs such as 性の or physical 乱用, neglect or 暴力/激しさ in the home.

Instead, transgender ideology overrules all other 関心s. Very serious 問題/発行するs such as child sex 乱用 may 井戸/弁護士席 be going undetected in the 急ぐ to encourage children ‘be their true selves’.

But in the 行動主義者s’ 注目する,もくろむs, 存在 their true selves typically 量s to an obscene parody of 1950s gender norms, where ‘存在 a girl’ means to wear pink dresses and have pigtails and ‘存在 a boy’ means to 押し進める Tonka toys through sandpits. If you break that mould, you must be in the wrong 団体/死体.

We need to say it without 恐れる. I have long 疑問d that there is such thing as a ‘transgender child’. The underlying 原因(となる)s of ‘gender dysphoria’ are mental 苦しめる, ill-health and 外傷/ショック.

Yes, some adults grow up to を煩う this 複雑にするd 条件, and seem to find life intolerable unless they live as the opposite sex. But children are another 事柄 altogether: they deserve 保護.

A nd it is telling that the highest 割合 of girls 現在のing as ‘trans boys’ to gender services in 2022 was in Blackpool, Lancashire.

This Northern town also 苦しむs the highest 率 of children in care and the highest 報告(する)/憶測d 率 of child 性の 乱用. There is a direct correlation between these horrific 統計(学).

Telling a child in care who has 耐えるd traumatic 乱用 that their real problem is that their ‘gender 身元’ is at 半端物s with their 性の 組織/臓器s is worse than wrong-長,率いるd. It せねばならない be 犯罪の.

For many years, children in care homes were prey to monsters in plain sight such as Jimmy Savile and Cyril Smith. Now they are 平等に defenceless against fanatics in the 支配する of a demented doctrine, who are telling them that the way to be happy is to change their 団体/死体s with powerful 麻薬s, starting along the path to surgical mutilation.

READ MORE: JENNI MURRAY: India Willoughby tried to get me cancelled - like JK Rowling

宣伝

As long as the NHS and other 政府 団体/死体s 持つ/拘留する 支援する from fully 非難するing trans ideology, the fight for truth will have to be 行うd by individuals who are 用意が出来ている to 直面する 負かす/撃墜する the 暴徒.

I did 正確に/まさに that last month, at the first 会議/協議会 of the 臨床の (a)忠告の/(n)警報 網状組織 on Sex and Gender in Euston, Central London.

The attendees were made up of sensible, 著名な professionals 含むing psychologists, counsellors and doctors 批判的な of the trans dogma. Our スローガン was the time-honoured motto of all 薬/医学, one recently forgotten by too many of its shameful practitioners: First Do No 害(を与える).

But the baying 抗議する人s trying to shut us 負かす/撃墜する by throwing smoke 爆弾s and 叫び声をあげるing 脅しs was hoping to do 害(を与える), not only calling for our 血, but the cruelty of (打撃,刑罰などを)与えるing a 集まり 性の 実験 on children.

Dr Hilary Cass has been at 苦痛s to 強調する/ストレス that her review is only an 暫定的な 報告(する)/憶測, with more work yet to come.

So far, what she has published does not go far enough. But I’m glad for the validation it gives to 選挙運動者s who have pleaded so long for sanity.

I’m glad, too, for the 約束 of more 研究 to come. We’ve all got a long road ahead.